Do you want to be part of our journey of growth within Health Tech while contributing to improving patient outcomes? Then MedUniverse is the perfect company for you! We need to strengthen our Customer Relationship Team and we are looking for a new colleague with excellent project management skills. As a Customer Relationship Manager you play a vital part in building loyalty and high customer usage of our platform through strategic, consultative and operative relationships with our customers in the pharmaceutical industry from all around the Globe. This role is a temporary role for 6 months with the potential of becoming permanent.
MedUniverse is looking for an individual that is service-minded, structured and has the ability to prioritise and deliver customer value. As a professional, you thrive in the team environment, you are always one step ahead and you are motivated by understanding your customers’ needs and opportunities to improve customer value as well as to buld nurturing relationships with them. Furthermore, you are thorough and used to working with communication solutions, and it is meritable if you have experience from the life sciences industry.
What does a CRM do at MedUniverse?
- Together with the commercial team, drive customer engagement in the MedUniverse platform, deliver high quality customer relationship management and value to both existing and new customers.
- Secure successful and loyal customer relations with a high level of usage in the platform and help customers to get maximum value from the platform.
- Maintain a regular and transparent communication with MedUniverse´s product development team to ensure that platform enhancements meet the customers´needs and provide added value to users.
- Identify new and upsell possibilities within both existing and new customers.
- Become a product specialist and superuser of the platform, and to be responsible for onboardings, business reviews and support to customers.
- Together with the team, further develop and enhance existing customer relations and the customer acquisition process.
- 2–3 years of experience of project management and customer relations
- Experience from working with consultative project management
- High level of English, both written and spoken, any other languages are meritable
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, as well as good planning and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of the medical field and terminology
- Relevant education related to project management/customer relationship management/customer support/sales
- Good knowledge of CRM systems (Veeva and/or Salesforce or similar), customer support, case management as well as lead generation
- Ability to see the overall picture, but also an eye for details such as proof reading, CMS/language management, business and process logic as an important deliverable to customers.
MedUniverse offers the pharmaceutical industry a digital platform and consultancy services to improve their engagement with healthcare professionals (HCPs). MedUniverse was developed based on several years’ experience of working with the HCP target group and where it was found that patient cases lay the grounds for better and more effective communication between pharma companies on one hand and HCPs on the other. The digital format ensures higher engagement, interaction, and measurable results. This in turn allows for swift updating of messages and educational objectives. The platform is sold as Software as a Service (SaaS).
MedUniverse currently has 11 employees and 3 consultants with many years of experience from software and business development within the life sciences sector, both on a local and global level. Today, we have 15 of the largest pharma companies as customers and our SaaS platform is being used in the more than 30 markets. We offer a flexible working environment mixing both virtual and “irl” set ups. Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply!
Send your CV and a cover letter to: Tiberio Catania, Commercial Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.