Do you want to be part of our journey of growth within Health Tech while contributing to improving patient outcomes? Then MedUniverse could be the perfect company for you. We need to strengthen our Customer Relationship team and we are looking for a new colleague with excellent administrative, customer relationship, and business development skills. As a Customer Relationship Executive, you will play a vital part in supporting our clients to build, create, manage and advise our existing customer base.
As a Customer Relationship Executive (CRE), you will work closely with Sales and the Customer Relationship Managers. You will primarily work with our existing customers, supporting them day-to-day in the setting-up, upload and support of their case studies on the MedUniverse platform.
Objectives of the CR team and the CRE:
- To secure a high level of customer service and quality connected to the delivery of MedUniverse’s cloud-based SaaS platform and adjacent consulting services
Key areas of responsibility
- Ensure the delivery of high quality and proactive customer service and value to new and existing customers
- Assisting the CRMs with case study creation and uploading onto the platform
- Maintaining customer accounts up to date in the system by undertaking regular cleansing initiatives
- Being one of the first point of contacts for all CRM case study queries and support
- Become a ‘case study’ production specialist and superuser of the platform and support CRMs in customer onboardings/educational sessions related to the MedUniverse Platform.
- Estimate, plan, and manage all your own tasks, reporting on progress on Salesforce according to our standard processes.
- Collaborate closely with all team members in CRM to optimize the case study creation and management process.
- Gather and transfer continuous feedback from customers to the product/tech team within MedUniverse.
- Handle & support first line support related tasks/cases from customers.
- Take responsibility for other types of tasks related to customer delivery and sales / CRM based on MedUniverse’s needs.
- To prepare for and assist in customer meetings, demos, trainings and similar
- High level of both written and oral English
- Relevant experience within customer services setting in a software and or medical/pharmaceutical setting
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly customer service focused
- Build long-lasting and trusted relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and disciplined
MedUniverse offers the pharmaceutical industry a digital platform and consultancy services to improve their engagement with healthcare professionals (HCPs). MedUniverse was developed based on several years’ experience of working with the HCP target group and where it was found that patient cases lay the grounds for better and more effective communication between pharma companies on one hand and HCPs on the other. The digital format ensures higher engagement, interaction, and measurable results. This in turn allows for swift updating of messages and educational objectives. The platform is sold as Software as a Service (SaaS).
MedUniverse currently has 15 employees with many years of experience from software and business development within the life sciences sector, both on a local and global level. Today, we have 15 of the largest pharma companies as customers and our SaaS platform is being used in the more than 30 markets. We offer a flexible working environment mixing both virtual and “irl” set ups. Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply!
Send your CV and a cover letter to: Anna Norin COO and Founding Partner, email@example.com