Do you want to be part of our journey of growth within Health Tech while contributing to improving patient outcomes? Then MedUniverse could be the perfect company for you. We need to strengthen our Customer Relationship team and we are looking for a new colleague with excellent administrative, customer relationship, and project management skills, who loves delivering the best service possible. As a Customer Relationship Executive, you will manage and develop strategies for building long-lasting relationships with the aim to provide a consistent, positive experience to every customer.
As a Customer Relationship Executive (CRE), you will work closely with the Sales team and the Customer Relationship Managers. You will primarily focus on our existing customers, supporting them day-to-day in the setting-up, upload and support of their case studies on the MedUniverse platform.
Objectives of the CR team and the CRE:
- To secure a high level of customer service and quality connected to the delivery of MedUniverse’s cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) platform and adjacent consulting services
- To support high usage of the MedUniverse platform and high customer retention
Key areas of responsibility
- Ensure the delivery of high quality and proactive customer service and value to new and existing customers.
- Assist the CRMs with case study creation and uploading onto the platform.
- Maintain customer accounts up to date in the system by undertaking regular cleansing initiatives.
- Be one of the first point of contacts for all CRM case study queries and support.
- Become a ‘case study’ production specialist and superuser of the platform, incl. Backoffice, and support CRMs in customer onboardings/educational sessions related to the MedUniverse Platform.
- Estimate, plan, and manage all your own tasks, reporting on progress on Salesforce according to our standard processes.
- Collaborate closely with all team members in CRM to optimize the case study creation and management process.
- Gather and transfer continuous feedback from customers to the product/tech team within MedUniverse.
- Handle first line support related to tasks/cases from customers.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently and in a service-minded manner.
- Take responsibility for other types of tasks related to customer delivery and sales / CRM based on MedUniverse’s needs.
- Prepare for and assist in customer meetings, demos, trainings, and similar.
- Keep customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- High level of both written and oral English; Swedish is meritorious, as well as other languages
- Relevant experience from customer service in a software and or medical/pharmaceutical setting
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly customer service focused
- Excellence in building long-lasting and trusted relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and disciplined
- More than 2 years of experience in a relevant role / sector
- MedUniverse’s office in Stockholm, Sweden. We apply an “office first” policy.
- Head of Customer Relationship
MedUniverse offers the pharmaceutical industry a digital platform and consultancy services to improve their engagement with healthcare professionals (HCPs). MedUniverse was developed based on several years’ experience of working with the HCP target group and where it was found that patient cases lay the grounds for better and more effective communication between pharma companies on one hand and HCPs on the other. The digital format ensures higher engagement, interaction, and measurable results. This in turn allows for swift updating of messages and educational objectives.
MedUniverse is continuing to grow and expand across all disciplines and with many years of experience from software and business development within the life sciences sector, both on a local and global level. Today, we work with more than 17 of the largest pharmaceutical companies and our SaaS platform is being used in more than 30 countries. If you feel you have what it takes and that this role would be exciting and challenging, please reach out to us.
To apply, please send your cv with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will conduct interviews on an on-going basis.